October 19, 2006

I Ache

Perhaps I'm just that sort of person who will never be able to hold down a steady relationship. Because when push comes to shove, I've never managed to make someone I love feel secure, loved and protected. We are all shaped by our experiences as children and adolescents, and perhaps that's what's made me what I am. Sadly, I probably will never afford someone the love and kind of attention they would want from a lover. And that is why, today, I finally see the reason I'm alone.

It's because I've never been there for anyone.

James Carrington - Ache

Isn't it strange the way things can change
The life that you lead turned on its head
Suddenly someone means more than you felt before
Her house and its yard turns into home

I'm sorry but I meant to say
Many things along the way
So this one's for you

Have I told you I ache?
Have I told you I ache?
Have I told you I ache for you?
Have I told you I ache?

The time that it took writing words for my book
Seems to have broken in half
The gate that I shut last time I got hurt
Seems to have opened itself

Oh the world its spinning now its trying to catch me up
And tell me to appreciate the here and now

I'm sorry but i meant to say
Many things along the way
So this one's for you

Have I told you I ache?
Have I told you I ache?
Have I told you I ache for you?
Have I told you I ache?
Have I told you I ache and I hope it's not too late.
Can I hold you and ache for you?

Living life alone isn't called loneliness, it's called fear. Fear which prevents all other form of attachment.

Labels:



Traveller fell apart at 1:58 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com