April 29, 2006

Short Siesta

It's getting to that time of the semester again, the time where assignments begin to pile and mid-semesters loom in the horizon. And it's also at times like these where I wish I could relax by the Cancun beach in Mexico sipping a glass of margherita(sp?) and just enjoying the cool sea breeze. At times during various points of the day, my mind tunes out and just for that few seconds I'm actually feeling the draught and hearing the voices of holidaymakers on the beach. Then in an instant, the sounds of reality return and I find myself in the thick of it again.

Desperately need a break from everything, but I think I've enough in the tank to see me through till after the exams. Things may be piling up, but I'll strive towards the greater good of tomorrow.

Found a new really good Christian band and they don't play pussy music for ONCE. Yes, Planetshakers, Hillsongs your lyrics all don't stir up emotions in me quite like 12 Stones does.

12 Stones - Let Go

I feel so alone
Again
I know that I need You
To help me make it through the night
And I pray that You believe in me
You gave me my strength to face another day alone


I need You now, my Friend
More than you know
When will we meet again?
Cause I can't let go of You


This world brings me down
Again
I know that I need You
To help me make it through the night
Cause I know that You're the one for me
You gave me my strength to face another day alone


I need You now, my Friend
More than you know - yeah yeah
When will we meet again?
Cause I can't let go, I can't let go


As time passes by
I find things never seem to change
When I feel alone
You bring me back to You


And I need You now, my Friend
More than You'll know
When will we meet again?
Cause I can't let go of You
No, I can't let go.


As time passes by, You always bring me back to You. Thank You.


Traveller fell apart at 11:12 AM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com