February 11, 2006

There Are Times

There are times when I wish things would go back to the way they were
And then I remember the way I treated you and I don't wish quite anymore.

There are times when I wonder why you aren't there when I'm crying in bed
And then I remember the number of times I haven't been there for you either.

There are times when I just want you all to myself
And then I remind myself that you're much happier out there without me.

There are times when I hoped the phone would ring at 2.30 in the morning
And then I think of the times when I shouted at you over the phone.

There are times when I'd try to guess what you're doing right now
And then I remember the times I only cared about what I was doing.

There are times when I hope to see you smiling at me once more
And then I remember that wry smile you gave when you knew things were over.

And in all these times, I will always remember that you're much better off without me in your life. And that alone, is enough to make me contented.

Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, I wish you the best and happiness forever and forever; through all the days of your life.


Traveller fell apart at 2:06 AM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com