September 16, 2004

It's been a hectic few days for me. Assignments were pouring in through the cracks in my disjointed reality like water and I was struggling to scoop them into buckets before dispensing with them out of the window. Thankfully, through God's grace, I managed to complete and hand in my Psychology and Communication Studies assignments today. Celebrated by going out for a buffet with Keith and gang to commemorate Sue-Ann's birthday. The food in the Thai restaurant was heavenly and although I didn't eat much of the curry, whatever I tasted of it was enough to make me wish I didn't have such a weak stomach.

But I have a confession to make. For the past few nights, owing to my busy schedule and rushing for my assignments, I haven't spent as much time talking to God as He would have liked. In a way, I feel guilty because being busy is no excuse to put God on hold. I realise that my blog may have become boring since I started trusting in God again ; but frankly, I could not care less. I love God and I want to proclaim it to the world if possible.

Michael W. Smith - Heart Of Worship

When the music fades
All is stripped away
And I simply come
Longing just to bring
Something that's of worth
That will bless Your heart


I'll bring You more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what You have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about You,
It's all about You, Jesus
I'm sorry, Lord, for the thing I've made it
When it's all about You,
It's all about You, Jesus

King of endless worth
No one could express
How much You deserve
Though I'm weak and poor
All I have is Yours
Every single breath

I'll bring You more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what You have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about You,
It's all about You, Jesus
I'm sorry, Lord, for the thing I've made it
And it's all about You,
It's all about You, Jesus
I'm coming back to the heart of worship,
And it's all about You,
It's all about You, Jesus
I'm sorry, Lord, for the thing I've made it
And it's all about You,
It's all about You, Jesus




Traveller fell apart at 12:48 AM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com